Cleaning Up Resources from the Tutorial
After you've finished with the resources you created for this tutorial, clean up by terminating the instance and deleting the resources you don't intend to continue working with.
- In the Console, click Compute and then click Instances.
- Find your instance in the Instances list and click its name to display its details.
- Find your volume, click the Actions icon () and then click Detach.
- When the Console shows the volume status as Detached, click the Storage tab, and then click Block Volumes.
- Find your volume, click the Actions icon () and then click Terminate.
- Confirm the prompt.
- In the Console, click Compute.
- In the list of instances, find the instance you created in the tutorial.
- Click the Actions icon () and then click Terminate.
Prerequisite: All instances must first be fully terminated (in the TERMINATED state).
- In the Console, click Networking, and then click Virtual Cloud Networks.
- Click the name of the cloud network you created in the tutorial.
A list of the resources to be deleted is displayed in the resulting dialog box (the subnets, internet gateway, VCN, and so on).
Click Delete All.
The deletion process takes a minute or two to complete.
- Click Close when the process is finished.